Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Elder Jordan Gibby - August 31, 2010

From Jordan

From Jordan

From Jordan

Papaya was one of my favorite fruits in Guatemala.
From Jordan

Still having fun with the 7x7 Rubiks Cube.
From Jordan

The new, modern form of missionary work.

Elder Gibby received the "dog whistle" that I ordered for him. I found it on ebay and had it shipped directly from China to Brazil. It is an electronic device that emits a high pitch frequency that is audible to dogs (they don't like it). "The dog whiste is kicking theses dogs backsides. I have already trained all the dogs in our entire neighborhood when they see our clothes they start to run away cause I always use it when they start barking. It works like a miracle!" Elder Gibby enjoys working at the District Leader and trainer for his companions. "I am helping out my comp to get a little more excited about working on the mish."

I am proud of the excellent missionary and hard worker that he is.

No comments: