Tuesday, August 13, 2013

From Sister Gibby's letter after her first week in Tucson. " I'm covering the Corona and Cienega ward here in Tucson, AZ. It is not really hot here at all, which is a pleasant surprise. The people here are great an love having sister missionaries. This is their first time ever having them in this ward, so they are super excited. The Activity day girls put together massive bags of stuff for us which was sweet. There was lotion, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, food, etc. Basically it was like Christmas in August." I am excited to have a daughter serving a mission. When my youngest son, Jonathan, leaves for a mission in about a year I will have had all four of my children serve missions. With that and two children already married in the temple, I am truly blessed as a father.

No comments: