Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Elder Jared Gibby - March 17, 2010

From Jared Mission

Nelson picked up his fancy suites from Chicago a couple of weeks ago. He was sporting it one day and I had to get a pick with him. yea, I've been working out a little bit. haha. Nelson is a stud!! He's 51 years old and lookin pretty good. (I think the suit looks pretty nice!)
From Jared Mission

Here we all are for Jeanette, "Sweetie's," baptism. 'Grandma,' her mother is standing next to her. Nelson, her brother, is next to me. Her other brother is on the far right. Leon is down below. It was probably the best baptism of my mission. (What beautiful family.)
From Jared Mission

Here is a pic of Nina's baptism. Nelson was excited to perform the baptism. He's only held the Aaronic Priesthood for a little over a month and as a Priest this is his second baptism. He's awesome. (What great people Jared has been able to meet in Alabama.)
From Jared Mission

This is Breon and I. He's flashin his gang sign. haha He's three years old. Breon is like their nephew or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Post! I am looking for discount hammocks and would like some additional info regarding that.