Monday, February 15, 2010

I Can't Believe It

I can't believe that I am sitting here watching the Bachelor. I have been so tired for several weeks that I have given in to watching too much TV. This has resulted in my watching the Bachelor. Oh well, I hope that he ends up with Tenley. I hope he votes off the blonde bimbo this week, although I don't think that he will. Well, here is Jake to make his selection. I guess I will wait to post until I see what he is going to do since he has fallen in love with all three of them. I keep saying that he should be on the show "The Polygamist". So far he has admitted that he could marry any three of them. Tenley gets the first rose as I thought she would. Internet rumors have it that they are already engaged. The second rose goes to Vienna as I thought it would. I can't believe that he would choose the cheap stripper over the much sweeter Gia. I think that is part of the TV production. They need to keep the tension in the show so that stupid viewers like me will keep watching it.

Well, I need to get away from watching dumb shows like this and start working on my house again. I bought the cabinet for the downstairs bathroom. Now I can start tearing the floor out and put the travertine down. It will be nice to have it done. I also bought the paint for the downstairs bedroom. I can work on painting that room this week. Anything to keep me away from this TV trash. Hopefully Gia can find a nice guy now. Now there is no surprise that Tenley will be the pick in the end because there is now way he will pick the trailer trash candidate.

No comments: