Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sterling Scholar

From 2010-02-17 001


Tonight Sarah had her Regional interview for the Sterling Scholar Award. She was awarded the Tooele High School award a couple of months ago. Advancing to regionals she had to prepare and submit a formal portfolio and participate in an interview. She spent quite a bit of time preparing her portfolio and preparing for the interview. She said that she didn't get nervous. We talked about the questions and her responses. My opinion, although I am likely biased, is that she did well in the interview. They will announce the regional winners and runners up tonight at midnight. I guess I am up for the long haul tonight to see how she did. Anyway it turns out it was a great experience for her and I am certainly the proud father.

1 comment: