Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jared Wednesday Update - 11/26/08

"We washed Anthony's car last pday. It was pretty fun. Yea, that tractor in the back ground, we had to use it to pull the car out of the barn because he lost the key and it doesn't start. It was intense."

Jared continues to enjoy his mission. He is excited about several of their investigators. We are all hoping and praying that those that are close to commitment will be baptized before Jared is transferred from the area. He said that they had a sweet multi-zone conference (I think sweet is the new awesome). I remember that I really enjoyed the zone conferences. You were able to see all your friends again and talk with other missionaries. It is hard for me to believe that he has been out for more than 6 months now (28% complete). I am really proud of Jared for his commitment and attitude.

No comments: