Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Great American Medical System

So I finally went into the doctor yesterday (and yes, we actually do have physicians in Tooele). I have a case of strep throat and a sinus infection. I had to pay to have a doctor confirm what I already knew. I also had to wait in the exam room for almost an hour after my appointment time. I'll have to remember that for the next time I'm late to their office. I did get my prescription for penicillan. And according to the doctor I should be feeling better in about 3-4 days. This morning I got up to go to work and by the time I was half way out here I decided that it wasn't such a good idea to try and go into work. However, it was just as far home and is was finishing the driver here. So I am sitting at my desk feeling miserable again. Now along with the headache and chills I have an upset stomach from the medication. On the upside I should be better by Valentines Day.

No comments: