Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Tuesday


The Monday holiday has left me date-confused all day long. Given that I get confused rather easily it is no great surprise. But now that I understand tomorrow is Wednesday I am happy because the work week will be half over. It isn't that I don't like going to work. I actually do enjoy my work and really like the company that employees me. It is just that I have so much to do that I feel I need more weekends or just a week off to get caught up. It enjoyed the trip to the cabin this past weekend, but that left me with another weekend that home fixup projects were at a stand still. I have tried to get motivated to work on the staircase during the week. But by the time I get all my gardens watered and the laundry done and the dishes washed, there really just isn't much time left over. Tonight I even debated on whether I would blog or just go finish my book. I usually finish a book in a few days. I have been nibbling at this one for several weeks. If I don't finish it soon, I won't remember how it started! (I am reading the Camel Club - which is a good book, especially for the conspiracy theorists.) I guess since I have fueled the cars, checked the oil in the van, visited the ATM for lunch money and blogged for a few minutes I can now retire to bed and hopefully finish my book. At least that will be something off the list of projects to complete.

No comments: