Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Running Machine

Well, maybe not, but I am continuing to progress. I started back on the day Jordan left for Brazil. It was my way of dealing with another child leaving home for an extended period of time. I was able to up my speed on the treadmill again today. I started out on a fast walk on August 26 (4.5 on the treadmill). Today I increased it to 6.0. I have lost 22 pounds. I'm not sure if it is the weight loss of the movie I get to watch every time I go run, but I am motivated. I am hoping to reach my goal weight this time. That means I have only about 65 pounds to lose. On another positive note, I am down about 3 inches on my waist. It is nice to get back into some slimmer pants. Jonathan is trying to get me to start lifting on some of the days with him. He is taking a weights class in school. I just need to lose some more weight and then I will start lifting weights (right now I carry around enough of my own weight).

No comments: