Monday, October 12, 2009

The Blog That Almost Isn't

I don't know when I fell off the wagon for blogging. I used to be so good at writing something almost every day and now I can hardly get the updates for my missionary sons taken care of. It isn't that I have nothing going on in my life. It seems as if I now have too much going on to have any time to write an entry. I may have to give up one of my TV shows (I am on the edge of becoming a reality TV junkie). They have really set me up with two different dancing shows and Survivor. And in spite of the cast changes on CSI, I am actually enjoying that show this season. I guess some of it is the shorter days and cold evenings. After I go and run, all I feel like doing is crashing on the couch until it is time to go to bed. Maybe it is the working out every night that has taken my time. I only work out for an hour, but then I am tired and ready to settle down for the night after I am finished. I can say that I have increased my work out ability - I am regularly running over 3.5 miles every day and over 5 miles on Saturday. I am just about to up the speed on the treadmill again. I have dropped 24 pounds and almost 4 inches on my waist size. A little bit more and I should be able to get into my "skinny" suit again. I tried last Sunday to see if I was getting close and I was surprised to find that I was actually getting close. I have also been spending time trying to get my Christmas shopping done. I really don't like going into the holiday season with shopping looming over me. It is a little harder this year because two of my children are away from home and I can't really send them anything that they have to cart around. Well, hopefully in a week or so I will be closed to being finished. I guess I should finish this up so that I can pay attention to my dancing show.

No comments: