Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deep Thoughts

I really don't have time to blog since I am well past my bedtime and have retired past my bedtime for several days running (a nap at my desk for lunch may be required tomorrow - oh the joys of aging). I had a good day and a very nice evening. Sherrie and I ran some errands (that means we went to Walmart) and afterwords we drove up on the bench near the old smelter and parked that car and looked out over the valley and the Great Salt Lake and just sat and talked. It was so nice. The only disappointment in my day was Cloris Leachman was voted off Dancing with the Stars. I'm not a great fan of the show (it is a little too cheezy for my taste), but I have to admit I enjoyed watching Cloris dance. It was inspiring to see an 82 year old woman go out on the dance floor and really dance. She looked old, but didn't act old. I hope I can have as good of health as she seems to at her age. After the show we looked at some blogs and facebooks. I continue to be amazed at Jordan's artistic talents. He and his friend, Kim, can do some amazing things with digital photos. While I am not as old as Cloris Leachman, I've decided that I am old enough to start bragging on my children and their accomplishments. Well, off I go to dreamland and the all-too-soon annoying alarm clock. Buenas Noches.

No comments: