Friday, October 31, 2008

Two More of My Favorites This Week




I am really looking forward to the end of this election so that I can return my normal, apolitical life (Sherrie will be really glad when it is over). I don't know why I have become so embroiled in this election. I guess I have fewer children at home, so I have more time to worry about other things. Well, it will all be over soon enough and then I won't have to hear anymore gottchas or betchas or the sound the Grinch couldn't stand in the least, "Drill Baby Drill." I will also be able to reconnect with family and friends who have become alienated by my political stance. Well, back to the polls to see if anything has changed in the last five minutes....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I don't know that people feel alienated. But I'm like you--I'd much rather be apolitical. I want to vote and get it over with. Whatever happens happens, and I don't have any control over it, and at this point, I don't really care!