Saturday, August 22, 2009

Old Spaghetti Factory

From 2009-08-22 001

From 2009-08-22 001

It is just to hard to let Jordan leave on his mission so we keep trying to drown our sorrow in food. Last night we at heartily at Tucanos at Gateway in Salt Lake city. It was a Brazilian Churrascos (Bar-B-Que) restaurant. I ate enough to last the entire weekend. Tonight we met Britney, her mother, brother and room mate at the Old Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square for dinner. It was fun to eat and chat. Britney's mother was bringing her brother up to attend school in Provo. So her parents are experiencing to a certain degree what we are with two children out of the house. I think Jordan is about at the point where I was just before I left on my mission where you just want to get on the plane and go. I guess next week after he leaves we will start drowning our sorrow at gym instead of the restaurant (or I will have to buy a new ward drobe - and they won't carry my size at Walmart).

No comments: