Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Elder Jordan Gibby - September 22, 2009


A view from Elder Gibby's room


Elder Gibby in the CTM courtyard


Some patriotism

We heard from Jordan (Elder Gibby) today. He is doing fantastic in the CTM. He wrote, "I have been working super hard on making good lessons, I bought some scripture tab things that are different colors so I can find scriptures fast. They help a lot and make finding scriptures less of a task. I super stoked to hear that Stephen got his stuff turned in. I wrote him last week and told him that he will love it out here and he put all his stuff together right after I suppose. I didn't realize the example I had set until I had heard back from him. It's amazing being out here in Brazil. I wake up everyday super excited to be here and stoked to learn as much as I can."

No comments: