Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend Time Flies

Here is another Saturday practically gone already. I did my 65 minute run at the gym, had tires put on the Subaru, mowed the lawn, changed the oil in the Subaru and the Suburban and now it is almost time to go to bed. I haven't even had anything to eat today. There just isn't enough time on Saturday to do everything that I need to. Hopefully I will finish the laundry tonight. I guess the Villager transmission repair (fixing what I broke when I fixed it the first time) will have to wait. I guess I also put the snowmobile back together with the new control arm on it and all I have to do to finish that repair is drill out the bolt I broke off and find another bolt. I guess if I had more Ssturdays, or st least more time on Saturdays, I would just break more stuff.

No comments: