Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The worst is over (I think) with my kitchen painting project. I completed the second coat on the vaulted walls last night (yeah!!). It really is amazing how much better the paint looks with just that second coat. Tonight I get to work above the counters (I hope that I'm not too heavy to stand on the counters or I could be retiling.

Sherrie took the kids school clothes shopping in SLC yesterday. I think they had a good time. Everybody came home with nice clothes. I told her something must be wrong where the kids are wearing designer clothes and we are shopping at DI - oh well, only a few more years and that will reverse itself. I am just glad that I didn't have to go shopping. The older I get the less I like to shop. I really dread going clothes shopping (I only dread car shopping more than that)

No comments: