I have been meaning to get a picture of this quilt posted. Sherrie made this one for Valentine's Day. It has fabric in it with the pink ribbon for cancer (her mother died of cancer 7 years ago) and the fabric that she used for the table cloth for Sarah's Girl's Day Dance this year. I am amazed at how quickly she can design and put together a quilt. She is certainly making good use of the quilt rack that I made for her.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Sherrie's Valentines Quilt
I have been meaning to get a picture of this quilt posted. Sherrie made this one for Valentine's Day. It has fabric in it with the pink ribbon for cancer (her mother died of cancer 7 years ago) and the fabric that she used for the table cloth for Sarah's Girl's Day Dance this year. I am amazed at how quickly she can design and put together a quilt. She is certainly making good use of the quilt rack that I made for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment