Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol Night


Here I am sitting on the couch watching American Idol and waiting for it to start snowing. Scott just sang and we are listening to the judges encourage him even though his performance was just so so in my opinion. The weather says that it is going to snow again. I hope that it warms up by the weekend because I need to get the trailer our and ready for camping this summer. I guess it it snows then I will just have to wait a little longer. I came home from work this afternoon and slept for three hours. I have been feeling under the weather and just felt like I needed to sleep. I do feel better.

I just saw an "Action Plumbing and Heating" advertisement - aargh. Now I'm watching a Smith's ad where she saved 9 dollars on just water. Now it's the Arby's "I love you" guy. Bad ads are enough to get me to not watch TV. I just need to feel better so that I can work on the stairs during the ads. I've never really like TV ads but either they are getting worse or I am becoming less tolerant.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Ha ha, I couldn't agree with you more on the commercials. DVR is the only way I can handle watching TV anymore!

Unknown said...

I think he actually has a good voice, but not the type of market appeal for an American Idol audience (of course, we have to remember that these are the same viewers that selected Taylor Hicks and Rueben Studdard). …
salt lake heating